Zepher Tours: Hunter Valley Wine Tour Departing from the Hunter Valley
- Duration: 6 Hours
Hunter Valley Wine Tour from the Hunter Valley, with Lunch, Cheese, Chocolate & Organic Vodka Tasting
Can you picture yourself exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer & distilled spirits?
Small groups, great music playlist, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day.
With a group of 7 or more people, please email email@example.com for tour options
- Visit 3 wineries. Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Hunter Distillery - Organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings served in test tubes Try the mango, choc mint, chilli (if you’re brave enough) plus lots more & see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour for some
- Local cheese samples
- Local chocolate samples
- Lunch: 2 lunch options
- Small Group Hunter Valley Day Tour
- No long boring commentary, just fun facts & local stories
- Great music playlist & no hidden cost
- Experienced & enthusiastic tour guide
Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departs Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale: Between 9.45am & 10.40am
If your accommodation is not listed, please contact us to enquire
Returns Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale: Approx 4.15-4.30pm
——————————————–Prices for our Hunter Valley Wine Tours with 2 lunch options:
*Our Lunch venues vary day to day and so do the meals. Your guide will inform you of the venue and meals on the day of your tour : D
Option 1: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with basic lunch + a glass of wine, craft beer or cider is included.
$109: To depart from Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale
Option 2: Hunter Valley Wine Tour with 2 course lunch + a glass of wine, craft beer or cider is included.
$138: To depart from Pokolbin, Cessnock and Lovedale